COVID-19 Health Advisory Updates
We're Here to Help You
A Message from Susie Lang-Gould, Director of PPCC
UPDATE - March 17, 2020
ALL counselling sessions will be done remotely beginning Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
What you need to know:
- We will be using a video conferencing program called ZOOM.
- You will receive a link via email to a live video-feed conference call between you and your counsellor. There is no need to download a program to your computer. The email will arrive a few minutes prior to your session. Once you click on the link, your session is live and the counsellor will join you.
- Our Administrative staff will be available via phone or email from Monday-Friday 9am-4:30pm.
What you need to do:
- If you do not feel that you need to keep your session, please call or email us to cancel your appointment.
- Please ensure we have your email address on file by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact us prior to your appointment with your credit card information so payment can be made ahead of your session. If a credit card is not available to you, please contact us to make other arrangements.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at 604-542-2501 or email@example.com